- Robie Tuck, wife
- Elizabeth Tuck, daughter.
Time on Council
- 1st Term: July 1, 2010-June 30, 2014
- 2nd Term: July 1, 2014-June 30, 2016
- 1st Term as Mayor: July 1, 2016-present
- Term Expires: June 30, 2020.
Membership / Affiliations (Current & Past)
- Big Brothers (past)
- Coastal Resilience Subcommittee, Vice-Chair
- Hampton Roads Military and Federal Facilities Alliance, Chair
- Hampton Roads Planning District Commission
- Hampton Roads Regional Jail Authority (past alternate)
- Hampton Roads Transit Transformation Project, Co-Chair
- Hampton Roads Transportation Advisory Committee, Vice-Chair
- Hampton Roads Transportation Planning Organization
- Hampton Roads Air Quality Control
- NASA Advisory Committee, Chair
- Office of Human Affairs
- Peninsula Habitat for Humanity (past)
- Peninsula Mayors and Chairs
- Town and Gown Committee
- Virginia Living Museum (past)
- Virginia Municipal League, Human Development and Education Committee
- Contract Technical Writer
- Division Manager, City of Norfolk Department of Public Works
- Athletic Public Relations: Washington Redskins; Howard University; Duke University.
- Master of Public Administration, Old Dominion University, 1993
- Bachelor of Arts, Duke University, 1976.